Hello, Failure

Of all the enemies of literature, success is the most insidious

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Failure of the Day: Food

But that's only because I'm hungry. I just went for my daily walkabout in my gorgeous Chinese/Russian/Irish neighborhood, and that's an unwise thing to do when you are hungry. The Russian meat markets! The Chinese Delis! The Irish...bars. Not that there's a shortage of Indian or Mexican or Italian or Greek restaurants within 5 blocks of my apartment. And one can't ingnore the best hamburger joint in town either, which is 4 blocks to my right. This is no place for a girl who is supposed to be watching her cholesterol. I need to learn more recipies that rely heavily on olive oil. And garlic. And curry. Fuck me, I'm starving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home