Hello, Failure

Of all the enemies of literature, success is the most insidious

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Failure of the Day: Just GO already

Officially on vacation, and about damn time. Chris just found out that the day we are going to the comic book convention features both a Smallville panel or discussion or something AND an appearance by Mark Hamel. Yes. Superman AND Luke Skywalker on the same day. I am packing smelling salts and extra underwear for him.

We are also going to a place called Midieval Times, the theme restaurant featured in The Cable Guy, which boasts: There were no utensils IN medieval times, so there are no utensils AT Medieval Times. I expect to spend a good portion of monday eating big hunks of meat with my hands. And as exciting as that is, Chris might be even happier that our hotel is 6 minutes away from a Wienershnitzel. how do we know this? Because Chris made a map from the hotel to the Wienershnitzel.

Me I'm just excited that I finally get to wear the polka dot pedal pushers I bought for the trip.

Bye, y'all. Back Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home