Hello, Failure

Of all the enemies of literature, success is the most insidious

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Failure of the Day: L-Shaped Boys

It has come to my attention that my blog entries have become altogether too grim. Chris got weepy at yesterday’s entry, and that won’t do. As a result, today’s entry is a cheerful sing-a-long!

The Ballad of the L-Shaped Boy

The L-shaped-boy has an innocent face
But he hogs the bed every night.
He wants to cuddle
But it makes a muddle
He takes up all my space!

The L-shaped boy is sweet, it’s true
But his knees are very sharp!
He crawls into bed
And he bends his legs
Then my butt is black and blue!

Not long ago, I married him
And I don’t regret a thing;
Though I love his soul
He must control
His long and pointy limbs!

When we wed, we accepted our duty
To cherish, and love, and honor
But in bed it’s true
He is so rude
His name should really be Rudy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home