Hello, Failure

Of all the enemies of literature, success is the most insidious

Friday, June 20, 2003

Failure of the Day: Oh, I don't know…

Seem to have replaced the moodiness with an overall blahness. Can't seem to get motivated to do much of anything, including go to the YMCA, which I really should do but really don't want to. About the only thing I do want to do is eat garlic bread. That's an idea I can really get behind. Everything else, not so much.

It's a little soon to be my little Estrogen Olympics, but if it's not that, I am left with no alternative but to chalk it up to my being a general pain in the ass. A more honest assessment, if not a particularly pleasant or flattering one.

Perhaps these will do for you what that occasionally do for me:

Barry Lank's Teeny Tiny Brain
Jewsweek
Failure Magazine
T-Shirt Hell
Play Battleship with Mr. Insult

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home