Hello, Failure

Of all the enemies of literature, success is the most insidious

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Failure of the Day: Confession

I'm a little pooped. And I'm embarrassed to tell you why…once you know, there is almost no chance that you will stop short of pelting me with things.

Today was the second day of my new work contract, which I must say, I am grooving on pretty hard. But the thing about this job is that I can't zip through 8 hours of work in 5 hours like I could with my old job. I actually have to work for the WHOLE EIGHT HOURS! And man, it turns out that that makes me tired. In my favor, or come to think of it, probably not, I work from 8-5 with an hour off in the middle to go to the YMCA.

So yes. I'm tired because I had to work for 8 whole hours (in my pajamas) and take an hour off in the middle to do whatever the hell I feel like. I suck. I do. I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home