Hello, Failure

Of all the enemies of literature, success is the most insidious

Monday, September 29, 2003

Failure of the Day: Zyban is Grooooooovy

I go to the bottle and check, and then I go to the bottle and check again. Am I sure they didn't give me Vicodin by mistake?

I can sure see why this is an anti-depressant! Man, I feel great. And everything is just great. My whole entire life? Yes: it's GREAT!

I could probably spend some time worrying if it's normal for me to feel like this in these pills, but really, I don't care. I'm not loopy or having trouble concentrating or anything like that. It's mostly the way by body feels. You know how it feels? GREAT, that's how! Like the way your tongue feels on acid? Like that. And the specific, localized pleasure that runs down the length of your fingers while you type.

I quit smoking in 13 days and at this rate, I might not even notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home